Medical School - Navy Hydraplus Jacket
Produced in partnership with the School of Medicine's B22 Year Club, this limited release Hydraplus Jacket is a great way to show your continued association with the School. Profits from sales are shared with the Club so it also provides support to their fundraising efforts.
This Hydraplus jacket is lightweight, breathable, windproof and waterproof. It features:
- Active fit with articulated elbows and raglan sleeves
- Zipped hand warmer pockets with internal pocket for phone; headphones access and zipped chest pocket (inside-out zips with cord pulls)
- Inside-out YKK front zipper with cord pull; double storm flap with additional hook and loop fastener closure
- Stowaway 3 piece hood and microfleece inner collar
- Fully lined with bungee cord in hem
- Adjustable cuffs
- Mesh lining for superior comfort and breathability
Materials: 100% Nylon Taslan
Care Instructions: Machine Wash at 30 degrees on gentle cycle, low-temperature tumble dry. Do not use fabric softeners with this garment.
Weatherproofing grade is 2000 g/m2 per 24 hours.
Size Guide (chest fit):
These garments are made by Russell in factories in China. Factories are WRAP-accredited and garments meet the OEKO-TEX 100 Standard.
DELIVERY NOTE: These garments are specially made to order in small batches and are not subject to the usual timescales for collection or delivery. Please allow 4-5 weeks for your order to be ready.
Please note that items from the School of Medicine collection are NOT eligible for next-day local delivery. If you choose this option at the checkout your order will be sent once it arrives in store.